QPOD mobility device securement station!
If you’d like to learn more about our Q’POD Securement Station for mobility devices, visit www.lbtransit.com or call one of our friendly customer service team members at 562.591.2301. With our real-time GPS, streamlined TAP card, and now, our Q’POD Securement Station, Long Beach Transit is leading the way to a more convenient ride.
Use our Q’POD Securement Station for faster boarding.
We are transitioning the front of our buses to our Q’POD Securement Station for mobility devices. It’s quick, simple, and convenient — making it easier and faster for everyone, everywhere we go.
How do you use it?
- Simply back your mobility device into the Q’POD Securement Station.
- Let the bus operator assist in securing you.
- Once you arrive at your bus stop, the bus operator will release your Shoulder/Lap belt or Scooter Hook.
- Then head to the front of the bus for a quick and easy exit.
What makes it so innovative?
- It allows bus operators to provide faster assistance.
- It accommodates almost all of today’s mobility devices.
- It makes getting on and off the bus more efficient for everyone.
- It’s easily accessible.
For more information on the Q'POD mobility device securement station, please visit: http://www.qstraint.com/en_na/products/transit-solutions/qpod